If Dogs Were Teachers This Is What We Would Learn:
1. When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
2. Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride
3. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
4. Take naps
5. Stretch before rising
6. Run, romp and play daily
7. Thrive on attention and let people touch you
8. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do
9. On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass
10. On hot days, drink lots of water and lie in the shade
11. When you’re happy, show it, dance around and wag your body
12. Delight in the simple joy of a walk
13. Eat with gusto and enthusiasm and stop when your full
14. Be loyal
15. Never pretend to be something you are not
16. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it
17. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.
18. Always be grateful for each new day and for the blessings you have.
That’s what dogs teach us!