Tears, tributes, and huge music sales..
When I first heard that Michael Jackson suffered a heart attack and was rushed to the hospital I automatically thought, oh gawd another Britney stunt and thought perhaps he had short of breathe or something, but an hour later there was breaking news on my TV and everything seemed in slow motion the words “Michael Jackson died”, I didn’t believe what I heard. And I’m still in denial that he died, and I’m sure so are many other people. He was only 50 years old, he died too soon, too fast.
Why is it that when someone dies people suddenly care? Why does it take a death to sell music? The last time Michael Jackson’s music was on the Top 10 was during his prime, in the early 80’s to 1990’s. Suddenly and unfortunately since his death everyone ran to buy his music and merchandise. Michael Jackson released new albums in the late 90’s and early 2000, and no one cared for it.
The day he died suddenly celebrities love him, cry, and run to the phone and call into the Larry King show, where were they when he was going through trials and tribulations, where were they when he was alive? You would never hear these same celebrities talk Michael Jackson when he was alive. Madonna posted a picture on her website of her and Michael Jackson when they went to the Oscars in 1990, I’m assuming thats the last time they last saw each other??
In this world when you die people suddenly care about you.
He was called a pedophile, ‘WackoJacko’ and other, suddenly he’s respected.
Why are doctors not criminally responsible for medical malpractice when administering strong pain-killers to someone who didn’t need it? Michael Jackson, who apparently had a weak heart (perhaps from being on so many meds) did not need to be on so many pain-killers. And if he had a weak heart why didn’t these doctors not oppose or not recommend him to do 50 concerts????
If any ordinary person walked into a doctor’s office and said they needed several pain-killers and didn’t need them, doctors would refuse. But obviously this rule exludes to the rich and famous and doctors will do whatever you want for money.
The doctor responsibile (and he is) for the death of Michael Jackson and who gave him drugs before his death and then disappeared soon after should be criminally responsible for the death of Michael Jackson. If the doctor did no wrongdoing, he wouldn’t of ran off, hire lawyers and slowly respond to police. He knew what he was doing was wrong, you don’t give drugs to someone who has a drug problem and had no reason to be on them and he should be criminally charged, there is no difference between this doctor and a drug dealer.
Currently Michael Jackson’s songs and albums are taking over the Top 10 list on every chart, my favourite Michael Jackson is ‘Dangerous’, every song on that album is awesome, rare do you find that, usually only a few songs are good.
On iTunes here are the Top 10 albums and songs right now;
1) Michael Jackson ‘Man In the Mirror’
2) Black Eyed Peas ‘I gotta feeling’
3) Michael Jackson ‘The Way You Make Me Feel’
4) Black Eyed Peas ‘Boom Boom Pow’
5) Michael Jackson ‘Thriller’
6) Michael Jackson ‘Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough’
7) Michael Jackson ‘Smooth Criminal’
8) Michael Jackson ‘Black or White’
9) Michael Jackson ‘Billie Jean’
10) Michael Jackson ‘ P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing)’
Top 10 Albums;
1) Michael Jackson ‘The Essential Michael Jackson’
2) Michael Jackson ‘Number Ones’
3) Michael Jackson ‘Thriller’
4) Michael Jackson ‘Off the Wall’
5) Michael Jackson ‘Bad’
6) Michael Jackson ‘Thriller (25th Anniversery)
7) Black Eyed Peas ‘The E.N.D. (The Energy Never Dies)’
8) Michael Jackson ‘Dangerous’
9) Various Artists, Tranformers ‘Revenge of the Fallen Album- Movie Sountrack
10) Michael Jackson ‘The Ultimate Collection’